Financial Reporting Manager
We are looking for an experienced professional with stock-based compensation financial reporting, valuation modeling, and programming experience along with a strong technical background. This individual would be able to leverage their accounting knowledge to help create more efficient technology solutions for our clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support financial reporting projects by improving the efficiency of calculation processes
• Manage client deliverables in accordance with accounting standards
• Implement technology solutions to automate client needs
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, mathematics, statistics, economics, finance,or business administration
• Relevant work experience: 5+ years
• Experience with financial reporting and understanding of accounting application
• Project management and problem-solving skills
• Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
• Experience with SQL and C# or a similar programming language
Infinite Equity is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.